Pages

Saturday 8 July 2017

About me

Malo lelei my name is Faye and I am 9 years old and I go to Ruapotaka school and I am half Tongan and half Samoan. I have one sister and 1 mum and dad in my family there are 20 people in my whole family.
My favourite food is KFC because I love chicken especially the drum stick. I am good at reading in school also because I love reading I also like spelling because spelling is the easiest in all the subjects for me. I enjoy to swim. My goal this year is to aim high.
I'm really looking forward to this year because I want to see if my wishes come true.

4 comments:

  1. Nau mai, haere mai Faye, welcome the school blogs. Great to have you on board.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Faye, your introduction for your blog is very good for your first time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello faye it is me Quincess and your blog looks very nice. From:Quincess

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aloha Agueer thank you for commenting on my blog and you are right it is very good for the first time.

    ReplyDelete