Pages

Monday 17 June 2019

My Weekend!

On Saturday in the weekends I had a rugby game, I had so much fun because I got 2 tries and 10 rips. During the game it was so hot and I was extremely tired but I still tried my best. My team won against Papatoetoe girls. Before the game I thought that they wouldn't be that good. I guess I was wrong because they were fast, tall and furious to play with but at the end my team still won. I love playing rippa rugby.

The next day on Sunday I went church with my family. I enjoy going to church because I love learning about God and Jesus. At church I have 3 classes and I'm in youth which is for age 11 - 16.  When church was finished me and my family went home and ate food. Church starts at 9:00am and finishes at 12:00pm. This is what I did in my weekends.

No comments:

Post a Comment