Pages

Wednesday 19 June 2019

Graphics Class

Today at tech I went to graphics class. I was excited, but first we had to get into partners before we began. I was with Joanlisi and we actually had a great time working together and experiencing different thing's we have never done before. Mrs Ferguson gave us a paper and pencil.

This is what we had to do first, fold your paper 4 times each then you get 4 empty squares. What you have to do is write design ideas on the top.

You then write in each square 1 idea, 2 idea, 3 idea, and 4 idea. The meaning of this is we had to create type's of game's. I had fun because I came up with lot's, my first one I had made was tik tak toe, the original game but it was different because the pieces were emoji's. One was miracle emoji and the second was love heart eyes.

Another game I made was jenga the game most people know but it's just different because you have to try and stack the donuts and make sure that they don't fall down.

No comments:

Post a Comment