Pages

Friday 11 May 2018

My Exciting Holiday

On the 28th of April Saturday my Mum, Sister, Dad and I went rock climbing. Because it was so boring at home and there was nothing to do at home. At the rock climbing my Sister and I went to the kids area.

When my sister and I walked through the kids area we were so shocked that we couldn't wait until we started because we were so excited. The first thing we had to do before we started is putting on our suits because the suits have to connect to the rope for safety.


My sister and I first went climbing on the book shelf and that was extremely fun it actually  looked like a real shelf just a bigger size.

 Because we had challenges on some of the ones we climbed on and somethings we did didn't even involve climbing even though it was called rock climbing. some were jumping on bouncy castles, paint ball.


Finally we have come to an ending rock climbing was extremely fun and exciting because some of the fun activity's I tried was for the first time and was really fun.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment