Pages

Friday 25 May 2018

The Message In The Bottle

(Introduction) One sunny day I woke up in the morning and got ready to go to the beach on my bike Once I finished I went out side and went to the beach on my bike when I got there I hoped off and went and had a lovely swim. The pool was so cold that I hopped out and went to the changing room to change.


(Problem) A few minutes later when I finished I came out and went and lay on the sand. While I was enjoying the nice warm sun out of no where this glass bottle hit my foot then I got up to see what that was and it was a bottle with this little note in it I didn't know if I should grab it out or should I leave it in the bottle.


 I opened the bottle to grab out the note and saw it said to me from my parents I was so relieved because they were lost on a ship and I haven't heard them in years but I felt happy to see what it said then suddenly it was windy and the paper flew away.


(Solution) I was so mad because I really wanted to see what it said so I went home and went straight to sleep I seeped almost like 2 and a half days then apparently my phone rang and I woke up I cheeked my phone and it was just an alarm. I went on my bike and was having a little ride then apparently a paper landed on my bike. I was so surprised so I opened it and I finally saw the message that said Dear Faye from your parents we are still alive but live on another world we love you and always hope you get the message.



(Conclusion) At the ending after 2 years I was 32 and lived in my house alone I was so happy to hear that my parents are happy and keep sending bottles with notes in side to each other so we can always hear from each other. 

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Faye, I'm in love with your story. You should publish this to TOI TOI because you're such an amazing author! You'll be famous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Kotipi thank you for your positive comment but I seriously never thought I was a good writer to publish but anyways thank you.!!
    Kind regards Faye:)

    ReplyDelete